Monday, July 04, 2016

Professionally Amateur

I have a lot of ideas about an alternate career. I want to be a driver for a 18 wheeler truck or an auto mechanic. A writer, a photographer, a chef...

I am a good,safe driver, but I am not sure how easy it will be to take u-turns in a 18 wheeler's, I am known to miss exits or be jumpy and turn before its my turn. I also have a slight confusion with left and right. Just slight. Friends usually look at me when i navigate to match my words with the direction in which my hand points...

A mechanic with depleted strength, incapable of changing tires; a writer who writes short, random thought-farts because as a reader she skim over details consistently ; a photographer with no camera; a vegetarian chef  .... hmmm

A nutritionist with a serious chips addiction; an interior designer with money-matters attitude; a life coach with many socially-renounced life choices ...

All my talents lack a thing or two for me to completely adopt and bloom.

I think I need to go back to school. I definitely need a course in how to objectively weigh the complexity of personality and professional inclination to quantify the qualitative features of talent for deduction to acquire consistent financial gains. Also a guide on soul searching, mind reading and action taking...

Till then I do what I am happy to do everyday ... my current job.






1 comment:

Dhinvira said...

you have been watching truckers shows on discovery lately. Grass is always green and interesting on neighbors field. change is good. but change where you are good and what you are good at is fabulous. Nice dreaming though.