I have not seen poverty, hunger or dearth. But I work hard everyday for a good life. Good life for me is to have a bigger TV, bigger car and more amenities then what my parents enjoyed.
For five days a week
• I cringe every morning when the alarm rings and drag myself everyday out of bed for a job I hate.
• I work with people I don’t want to be like
• I don’t see a value add in doing what a do
• I take many coffees to keep up my attention.
• I miss meals or eat while attending calls
• I miss gym because of the long hours I work.
• Stress ensure I don’t sleep very well
• I crib at the first opportunity I get about anything related to work.
I work for good life, losing five days of a seven day week. I work for good life where the sum of my weekdays is the paycheck I earn at the end of the month. I work for a good life which enables me to not worry about day to day survival and allows me to dream, but it also detaches my from my dreams…
Earning a livelihood is the imp but need to redefine a phrase “A Good Life”