Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Excerpts from Raj Thackeray’s Diary…

“I sit in this dark and stinking jail cell and I can’t, just can’t help smiling…

I was the right hand man of my uncle Bala Sahab Thackeray and expected him to let me become heir to the Shiv Sena. But when he choose his son over me, his nephew, I did not give up. I created MNS called Maharashtra Navnirman Sena but actually it stands for Menace and Nuisance of the Society.

In Shiv Sena I learned how fascism works, how it catapults you into limelight. But today I have outperformed this ideology of my former party that axe me.

I had it easy. Everyone wants more then they deserve. I target the poor. Tell them their poverty is not their inability to earn better but the fault of a more hard working north Indian. They also listen to my gibberish.

Not all get convinced by my tactics but I have found enough “Marathi Manoos” to be a known face in dirty poliics. The media has given me required focus. I did use the name of Bachchan family and took offense by their non-offensive statements to get media’s attention. And they started writing Nike and prorogue in hindi on showrooms because of me …

I finally became a known face, folding hand while getting arrested was a little filmy but I am sure they must be showing the same again and again on the news channels.

I have already made enough arrangements and instructed my people to create enough impairment and violence to make people realize that a popular leader is in jail.

Soon I will win in elections and get my aim of becoming the chief minister. To reach their soon I will have to soon change sides woe North Indians as their votes need to be harnessed too. I have nothing for or agaisnt marathi manoos … they were just meant to serve a purpose and they did …”

3 comments:

sAndY said...

wah pritiji..
aapka tho DON logon ka diary thak pohonch hai :P


nice writin...
sure he'd call u a psychic for readin tat shitty head...

Fighter said...

Great piece ... so good to know clear headed and smart people like you

VishAll said...

I hope u had got a prime space in the leading newspapers to put this excerpt.