Sunday, June 03, 2007

Procrastination at its worst….

People have highs and lows in their lives. There are good phases and bad. At this point of time my life is in a Procrastination phase.

I am dodging all work. Things are almost collapsing from all sides and I manage to just scrape through every day without completing any task. One day soon, my life will come to a halt till I so something. By the way, the worst thing is that I am not at all at peace with so many things in my plate, yet, I insist on inaction.

To make the best of this painful situation, I decided to learn about this evil from Wikipedia.org . There are two major psychological causes of procrastination at work and in life which are related to anxiety, not laziness. The first category comprises things too small to worry about, tasks that are an annoying interruption in the flow of things, and for which there are low-impact workarounds. The second category comprises things too big to control, tasks that a person might fear, or for which the implications might have a great impact on a person's life.

Hmmm....

I think its like that black crawling thing in Spiderman 3

1 comment:

sAndY said...

awesome!!

i now got my reasons... n hav every right to du nothin wen i see the whole jungle charging at me ;)