Monday, December 08, 2008

Barbed Times

One of the toughest things to do is to fight a loosing battle…

It’s like you are in middle of running for Presidency of United States. During the Campaign, close to the elections the support turns heavily against you, for whatever reason. So the two options out of you misery as not really options you can exercise because if you walk out of the situation you succumb to defeat before it happens and you cannot really envisage victory to motivate yourself because you know unlike a Hollywood sports movie nothing will change a few seconds before the finish line.

So at some point of time even if you make peace with your potential defeat, you still have to work towards your all elusive victory…

Even as most of you I meet on a day to day basis counsel me to be unruffled by work issues, I cannot as I am living through my loosing battle.

1 comment:

deee said...

well said :)