Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Century

Thank you for such unconditional support and overwhelming encouragement to my blogs. Expressions are so much more gratifying when they are so well received through agreements, arguments or mere reflections…

Words …

I see and observe
I hurt and feel
And yearn to express, to say
Words are my tool

I live and love
I learn and loose
And struggle to understand life
Words are my support

I try and fail
I accept and fight
And brave despondency at times
Words are my remedy

I step out and embrace
I retreat and hide
And swing with the tides of life
Words are my solace

With so much to know
I evolve and grow
And still hold on to my soul
Words are my identity

4 comments:

gragtrix said...

Nice :)

~fannan said...

Happy 100!

sAndY said...

u stole all me words for this 100th.. :D

Unknown said...

Wow! That was beautiful. Very well said.