Monday, October 08, 2012

Uselessness...

This is my first blog from my iPhone. why from iPhone? the answer is no more deeper that the fact that i have it.... like the other 5 laptops and ipad in my house..do they give me more information, incubate more thoughts, nourish my creativity, make me a sincere writer for my readers ... No.

Everything does not have to have a purpose like a cup of tea, a engrossing novel, a movie, evening with friends and TV watching.. but then we should not pretend them to have a purpose either....

i heard so many stories of "use" and "need" of the smart phone...its cool but its still a toy. i still have modes to stay in touch with friends, get driving directions and write/post my blogs without the phone.

At times i wish people will except this about themselves that its ok to be useless, at least at times. There are so many people at work busy pretending to be busy. If you are in office, why one needs to have busy sign on communicator from 9 to 5, they are not at work to take a stroll anyway ...

One useless thought... till more come my way through the electronic impulses of my toys :)






4 comments:

sAndY said...

touchscreen seems to be workin fine.. :D

Priti said...

ha ha!! yes sandy working just fine :) just not generating enuf ideas ... :)

Dhinvira said...

ha ha .. nice confirmation sandy

but on a serious note.. this is a requirement for ppl with good networking skills to be in touch with all those who matter without worrying about timezones and geographical/financial limitations.

Smart phone is not just for playing the fool. Sometimes a hi /hello could probably help in maintaining talking terms as well..

Priti said...

thank you ATS, for giving a valid view to a blog called useless.... :D