Friday, October 12, 2012

Low Productivity


My blogs are very few and far between to prove my sincerity as a writer. They do not reflect the reality that I constantly yearn to find a topic and write about it. I am almost always thinking of how an experience, a moment or a story can be cleverly captured in words. But Alas, I start and reject far greater number of blog drafts then those completed and published.

A subject about which I can be objective and articulate along with being politically correct are hard to find. Once I find the subject some of them do have not enough substance, others are too sappy while others shape up more like venting.

Being self-critical is essential for quality as creativity has no rights and no wrongs. In short there is nothing telling you that how a painting with yellow and red concentric circles is not a modern art. But then if bollywood movies were reviewed before they were released, probably none will see the light of day.

Well the problem is still that self-appraisal is causing too much inactivity at my blog. Plus the fact that my blog get reviews which are almost always opposite to my expectations… so obviously my judgment is flawed.

Do they have Six Sigma for creativity? 

No comments: