Thursday, July 25, 2013

Australia Diaries: Prolouge

i can't usually put my travel in words. most of my important travels are towards family, and i experience the vacation with melting heart and gushing emotions. hence it is difficult to cast them in a travelouge.

like when i visit jaipur, my mornings are filled with papa instructing mom to "quiet down" the noises of pans n pots as she cook my fav breakfasts; days are filled with living every moments in the security blanket of the two people who will love me unconditionally, forever; evenings are spent eating dinners that my mom had been planning for weeks in order to remind my tastebuds of all her dishes, in the limited time; and nights spend feeling sad, that one more day is over...

this is no good, non-resuable, immpractical mumbo-jumbo

this trip should be no different, except that i am travelling to the only member of my family who "think" my "awesomeness" needs work.

so far the flight in the 52 seat plane from phoenixto LA has been unnerving. the plane creaked, purred and crackled moving through the cloud cover. i kept getting reminded of my sister's smartass comment "sit in the middle of the plane, to assist its balance" grrrrr. 


ecstatic, excited, exuberant and very emotional .... let the magic begin!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting.....

Unknown said...

Waiting.......